We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement very seriously. In accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all such claims as per our Notice and Takedown Policy, as outlined below.
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- Specific identification of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site, which preferably includes the website URL(s) of the material.
- Your full contact information, which includes your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the exclusive copyright owner of the work in question or are authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please be aware that any DMCA notification that does not contain all of the information detailed in the above list will be considered invalid and will not receive a response.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us through our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Any material accessible on the website that is claimed to be infringing copyright will be removed from the site, and repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated when appropriate. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing materials in accordance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.