By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
We do not intend this website for the use of persons who are under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information or data about such persons.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to desktop and mobile versions of the website, to any applications authored by us for accessing the website content, and to all correspondence with the website.
You may find links on our website to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for third-party practices regarding the collection and sharing of personal data, and therefore we encourage you to read the policies of all websites you visit when you leave our site
For questions concerning this policy please contact us by way of our contact form.
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - Registration as a site member requires you to provide a username, password and email address, and during your subsequent interactions with the website, information such as preferences and interests is collected, as well as information voluntarily supplied when using the 'feedback' or 'contact' form, and all technical and usage data that is also collected from non-members (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
We process information for a variety of purposes, which include the following:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To offer content and display advertising that is related to your interests
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
The parties with whom and circumstances in which we may share your personal information are as follows:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
By submitting your personal data or engaging with our website, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing or your information outside of your own country, including outside of the European Economic Area.